The perfect product for a variety of work environments Guard Angel does not compromise in quality or functionality, allowing you to offer your staff the best possible work environment.
Its pre-galvanised material extends the life cycle of the product whilst also being aesthetically pleasing. Its sturdy counterweights, made from recycled materials, keep the rails firmly in place and prevent the need for invasive fixing methods.
- Lightweight yet High quality construction
- Pre-galvanised for added protection & increased life expectancy over other systems
- Long spans between vertical supports
- Rapid installation
- Flexible enough to be used on most roof types
- Uses recycled materials in counterweights
- PVC Weights and feet mean no reaction with PVC roofing membranes.
- Aesthetically pleasing with a smooth, streamlined finish
It has been tested by SATRA to European standards:
- BS EN 13374:2013
- BS EN 14122-3:2001
With the Guard Angel system you can install on all different roofing types, and as the system components are universal in their design the systems can be connected together when roofing types vary on a single building.
Suitable for:Membrane Roofing
Standing Seam Sheeting
Reduced waste, reduced install time, increased productivity
Designed with experienced installers the Guard Angel system provides increased productivity through industry recognised tools, ergonomically designed weights and simple to assemble sections.
With the uprights delivered assembled, and the spans created using cut to length 2.5m pre-galvanised tubing the system not only installs quickly, but leaves an aesthetically pleasing installation.